Jardines – specialist providers of accounting and tax services for medics
At Jardines we have over 25 years’ experience acting for medical professionals, from junior doctors to consultant grade professionals, at all stages of their careers and across all specialisations. This gives Jardines an exceptional ability to understand the particular issues facing you and to tailor our services to meet your needs.
The services we provide to our medical clients include:
- Preparation of detailed annual accounts and income tax returns
- Tax-efficient financial planning e.g. forming partnerships with a spouse or forming an LLP to maximise income and pay the right amount of tax
- Practical issues involved in private work e.g. record keeping, control of fees, claiming expenses from the NHS, accounting for income from different sources
- Liaising with your financial adviser to ensure pensions and other wealth protection policies are in place and at the right level
- Collection of fees including the issue of plaints
- Assisting in drawing up patient agreements
- Tax investigation service
Should our clients be subject to an enquiry from HMRC, we provide a professional service to protect their interests and give them peace of mind. This is increasingly important as HMRC continues to target high net worth individuals.
I need to spend my time with patients. Jardines take care of my financial and tax affairs, saving me money and giving me peace of mind.Stuart Evans
Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants